Dyeing your hair is a great way to add some pizzazz to your look. If you’re looking for something a little different, why not try dyeing the underneath of your hair? It’s a great way to add some color without being too over-the-top.
Here’s how to section your hair to dye underneath.
- Start by shampooing and conditioning your hair as you normally would
- Next, use a wide-tooth comb to detangle your hair, starting at the ends and working your way up to the roots
- Once your hair is detangled, divide it into four equal sections using either your fingers or a comb
- If you have shoulder-length hair or shorter, you can part your hair down the middle and then divide each side into two sections
- If your hair is longer than shoulder-length, you’ll want to part it down the middle and then divide each side into two sections, and then divide each of those sections into two more sections
- Now that your hair is divided into sections, it’s time to start dyeing! To do this, you’ll need to apply the dye to the bottom half of each section of hair, starting at the roots and working your way down to the ends
- Once you’ve applied the dye to all of the sections, use a clip or hair tie to secure the top half of your hair out of the way
- Now, it’s time to wait! Follow the instructions on your hair dye kit to determine how long you need to let the dye sit
- Once the allotted time has passed, go to the sink and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear
- Finally, apply a generous amount of conditioner to your hair and let it sit for a few minutes
- Rinse it out thoroughly and style your hair as usual
Hair Color – Sectioning for long hair (anything past the chin)
What is It Called When You Dye the Underside of Your Hair?
When you dye the underside of your hair, it’s called a reverse ombre. This is a trend that’s been growing in popularity, especially among celebrities. A reverse ombre is when the roots of your hair are a darker color than the ends.
This creates a unique and dramatic look that can be both fun and sophisticated. If you’re considering trying a reverse ombre, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, it’s important to choose a color that compliments your skin tone.
Second, you’ll need to be careful not to overdo it. A little goes a long way with this look. Third, be sure to use a quality hair dye and follow the instructions carefully.
If you do it right, a reverse ombre can be a stunning and eye-catching way to wear your hair.
How Do I Section My Hair to Color the Roots?
There are a few different ways that you can section your hair to color the roots. The most important thing is to make sure that you are dividing your hair into even sections so that the color is applied evenly. You can use either a comb or your fingers to section your hair.
One way to section your hair is to start at the front hairline and divide your hair into two sections. Then, take one of the sections and divide it into two more sections. You will continue to do this until you have four sections of hair.
You can then take each section and color the roots. Another way to section your hair is to start at the crown of your head and divide your hair into four sections. Then, take each section and color the roots.
Whichever way you choose to section your hair, make sure that you are applying the color evenly to avoid any streaks.
How Do I Section My Hair for Split Dye?
If you want to split dye your hair, you’ll need to start by sectioning it off. You can do this by parting your hair down the middle and then creating two sections. Once you have your sections, you can start applying your dye.
Make sure to apply the dye evenly to each section so that you get an even split dye effect.
How to Dye the Underneath of Your Hair Brad Mondo
Hey there! In this post, I’m going to show you how to dye the underneath of your hair like Brad Mondo. This is a great way to add some dimension to your hair and make it look more interesting.
First, you’ll need to gather your supplies. You’ll need a bowl, some gloves, a brush, and your chosen hair color. I like to use Manic Panic hair color because it’s vegan and it comes in a ton of great colors.
Once you have your supplies, you’ll want to section off your hair. I like to use a comb to create a straight line from the front of my hairline to the back of my head. Then, I use a brush to section off the bottom layer of my hair.
Now it’s time to start dyeing! I like to start in the back, so I start by applying color to the brush and then painting it on to the underside of my hair. Be sure to get good coverage and avoid getting any color on the top of your hair.
Once you’ve dyed the bottom layer of your hair, you can move on to the top layer. I like to use a different color on the top layer, so it’s really up to you what you want to do. Just be sure to avoid getting any color on the bottom layer of your hair.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully dyed the underneath of your hair like Brad Mondo.
If you’re looking to add some dimension to your hair color, coloring the underneath is a great option. But before you start, it’s important to section your hair so that the color is applied evenly.
To section your hair, start by parting it in the middle.
Then, take a small section of hair from the front and clip it back. Next, divide the back section of hair into two sections and clip one half back. Now you’re ready to start coloring!
Apply the hair color to the bottom section of hair, working from the roots to the tips. Once you’re finished, let the color sit for the recommended time before rinse it out.